The EPA agreed to delay a ban on HFC-134a — a blowing agent utilized in the application of marine flotation foam.
The Industry Breakfast audience will hear a motivational keynote presentation from baseball Hall of Famer Johnny Bench.
Rambo Marine, which has locations in Huntsville and Birmingham, Ala., has a new owner in Atlanta-based OneWater Marine Holdings LLC.
Sea Tow Services International reported a 47 percent increase in the volume of calls for assistance.
Sailing yacht builder Morris Yachts said it is opening a service yard in southern Maine's Casco Bay area.
Mercury Marine said today that it signed new dealers spanning almost 20 states, many in key saltwater markets.
Lamb’s Yacht Center is back in the hands of Bronson Lamb’s descendants, who have big plans for it...more
Software tracks environmental compliance, letting a marina operator focus on the business end...more
Industry must quickly court millennials (the largest generation) and Gen Xers (the most spending power)...more
Email remains a powerful, cost-effective marketing tool for marine dealers, assuming the recipient doesn’t hit the delete button first, of course....more
The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation continues to create innovative programs aimed at bringing more participants into recreational boating and fishing....more
Did you miss...?
The Carlyle Group said it acquired the Lauderdale Marine Center.
MasterCraft issued a brief statement, saying it “strongly denies the allegations made in the lawsuit.”
Selected Marine Stocks
- Marco Rubio gets out on the water with a 24-foot EdgeWater 6 comments
- Vantage Recreational Finance unveils new financing program 4 comments
- Dead whale on New York City beach was likely hit by boat 4 comments
- Born to be on the water 4 comments
- A midlife course change 4 comments
The week of Independence Day is a time for parades and celebrations and picnics and it’s a time to remember the past and how much we owe those who have gone before us....more
Thanks to those of you who took the “virtual ride” with me on Boaterz n Bikerz of America: Hull of a Tour — The Freedom Ride via my blog, which appeared daily on Trade Only Today....more
The question has been on the table for some time: What happens when the members of the large generation of baby-boom boaters swallow their collective anchors and exit stage left?...more
- Marine Service Technician-Longboat Key Club Moorings
- BRP US Inc – District Sales Manager
- SALES MANAGER-Jupiter Marine
- Marine Electronics Sales Specialist
- District Managers-Suzuki Motor of America
- SERVICE POSITIONS-MD Dealership
- Director of Assembly-Chris Craft
- Sales Representative -Teak Isle
- Inside Sales Rep/Marine Prototype Design Assistant -Teak Isle
- Sales and Purchasing-CWR Electronics
Volvo racers at R.I. forum say the trash, most of it ‘leaking’ from land, poses a dire threat to global ocean health if action isn’t taken quickly
Exhibitors say sales and enthusiasm point to a bright future for the Cruising Boat Expo in Connecticut
New venture is a sort of Match.com for bargain-hungry anglers and charter captains with unfilled boats
Industry renews call for Congress to address shortcomings in 2007 Renewable Fuel Standard mandate
Recreational boat sales stayed on a level growth plane in April, helped by spring weather that was improved from a year ago, particularly in the upper Midwest.