OceanLED appointed Barry Thomas as national sales manager USA.
During the long presidential campaign we all heard the laments about manufacturing jobs disappearing in America. But ask...more
The big Fort Lauderdale show was busy throughout, as exhibitors rolled out a dazzling array of new products and racked u...more
Industry hopes to lure pols to its ‘Vision for Marine Fisheries’ by emphasizing its economic impact ...more
As an avid boater and angler, I’m a conservationist and an environmentalist, albeit not one of those raving activists that are more unconnected from reality than Willy Wonka in a chocolate factory. Still, I am one to applaud the good news of actions that can legitimately protect our oceans and waterways....more
What was once an iconic venue for events ranging from Jimmy Buffett concerts to powerboat races, the venerable Miami Marine Stadium is closer today to restoration than ever before with the recent Miami commissioners’ vote to put up $45 million....more
Did you miss...?
ORLANDO, Fla. — A record number of marine dealer professionals are attending the 2016 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo this week.
One of the partners of Iconic Marine Group bought out the shares of saltwater fishing brand Pro-Line.
Selected Marine Stocks
- Industry mourns South Florida boatbuilding pioneer 13 comments
- NMMA seeks clarity from Trump on ethanol policy 5 comments
- The job crisis: Is the industry doing enough? 5 comments
- Brokerage sales drop in October 3 comments
- FLIBS 2016: New Greenline owner reintroduces the brand 3 comments
Hire or fire? As a manager you’re dealing with both, and neither is easy. Finding and hiring the right talent can be challenging and rewarding, but firing can be painful....more
Good marketers know their markets inside and out. Great marketers succeed time and again by knowing how, where and to what extent their markets fit within a wider world that is constantly changing....more
With millennials marshaling on the horizon, everyone, it seems, has an eye on younger buyers. But here’s the thing: Younger, by definition, will also mean more diverse....more
- Service Manager & Carpenter Wanted-Coecles Harbor Marina
- Yacht Broker/New Boat Sales-Mystic, CT
- Outside Sales-Paxton Company
- Experienced Marine Techs-Sunrise Marine
- Product Engineer Grady-White
- Americas Sales Manager-Seakeeper, Inc
- Demo Boat Captain, Southeast-Seakeeper, Inc
- Yacht Engineers in Central Florida-Merritt Island Boat Works
- Outboard Rigging Technicians-St. Petersburg, FL
- Positions available with Galati Yacht Sales
The Johnstone brothers, Rod and Bob, are inducted into the sport’s Hall of Fame for building fun into their boats
U.S. brokerage sales declined in October for the second month in a row, falling 9 percent as 2,029 boats were sold.
The recreational marine industry followed double-digit August sales gains with a slow-growth September.
Traffic to Boat Trader’s website peaked during the summer in July at 3.37 million unique visitors.
U.S. brokerage sales reported by YachtWorld member brokers rose 2 percent in August to 2,983 boats from the same month last year, the first monthly uptick since April.