Privilege Marine said it now offers hybrid electric propulsion and integrated energy management by Torqeedo.
Albury Brothers is offering certified status to used boats brokered by the company.
Grady-White Boats received the Champions for Growth Award last week during the 2017 American Boating Congress.
Marine Jet Power said Douglas Natoce joined the company as president and regional director for the Americas.
The Sea Tow Foundation is launching its third annual Designated Skipper campaign.
Only a few days remain for people who want to support West Marine’s BlueFuture.
Entry-level machines are bringing in dollars and, hopefully, introducing more young people to the boating lifestyle...more
As they step into leadership roles, millennials are injecting youthful zeal and fresh ideas into a graying industry...more
Company’s first outboard since the 1980s can reach nearly 65 mph with quad Mercury 400R Verados...more
President Trump this week sent his 2018 fiscal-year budget to Congress. As fast as it came to life, it’s gotten panned by Democrats and Republicans alike. And, while it’s loaded with a new wave of spending cuts, it really means nothing....more
In what is believed to be the first state to permanently declare a boating month, Ohio’s marine industry and boating communities are celebrating the official designation of June as “Ohio Goes Boating Month.”...more
Did you miss...?
Organizers of the 2017 American Boating Congress are touting the May 15-17 conference in Washington, D.C., as a success.
President Donald Trump released his proposed budget for fiscal 2018, which cuts Environmental Protection Agency funding.
- NMMA details effects of Trump’s proposed budget on boating 21 comments
- Garmin acquires developer of ActiveCaptain 5 comments
- Economy adds 211,000 jobs in April 4 comments
- Washington governor signs law to attract superyachts 4 comments
- IYBA urges Congress to end foreign-flagged yacht sales restrictions 3 comments
She’s amazingly insightful for her years. I’m talking about my niece Paige. Her experience with a grade-school bully and how well she handled it came back to me when I was browbeaten recently at work — yup, at work. More on Paige later....more
During a recent dinner with a colleague it dawned on me that although it takes a tough man to make a tender chicken, it takes a very resourceful and persistent marketer to successfully reach out and touch someone....more
We all agree the industry needs to increase the number of first-time boat buyers to ensure healthy long-term growth. That’s going to require a bit of a course correction from our current trajectory....more
- Technical Sales Representative-Oceanmax and Propspeed
- Regional Marine Sales Manager – Central Florida
- Lamination Manager and Assembly Supervisor Wanted
- Claims Field Technician (New Jersey/Regional)-BoatU.S.
- General Manager-Power Products, LLC
- Service and Warranty Manager-Invincible Boats
- Applications Engineer-Seakeeper
- Training and Sales Development Representative-Ocean Marketing
- Account Sales Rep-Syntec Industries
- Technical Call Center Agent-BRP , Sturtevant, WI
A new program tailored to Hinckley’s ‘closed loop’ business model may be much more problematic for others to adopt
Suntex buys 11 Loggerhead facilities in Florida, giving it a commanding position in the biggest boating state
Dave Briggs, 52, owner of Wayzata Marine in Wayzata, Minn., sold his first boat when he was 13. Having grown up in the dealership his parents launched (mostly a garden and lawn store in 1967), he was seasoned early on.
Annapolis millennial’s app ferrets out specialists in the highly fragmented marine repair industry
Marking another milestone in its recovery, the U.S. recreational boat industry sold more than 250,000 boats in 2016 for the first time in eight years.