The NMMA said it is making the 2016 ITR Economics Forecast for Boat Building Production Q3 free for NMMA members to download.
This year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show will showcase a larger selection of superyachts than ever before.
The BoatUS catastrophe team is assessing boat damage from Hurricane Matthew.
Lund Boats introduced the 2017 Renegade — a Mod-V fishing boat with Lund’s IPS hull.
Phoenix Trailers said it opened an assembly facility in Tennessee to better serve boat dealers in the region.
Invictus Yacht said it appointed new distributors in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
That’s what Sea Hunt builds, and that’s what it sells, even as its limited dealer network clamors for more ...more
The threat of Hurricane Matthew forced an early IBEX closing, but not before attendees heard projections of stronger U.S...more
Matthew battered Haiti, brushed South Florida and dumped up to 18 inches of rain on the Carolinas...more
You’ve made a genuine effort to clearly define a customer-centric culture in your dealership and introduced it at a special all-team presentation. But they just don’t seem to get it and the truth is you were bound to fail....more
Dealership profitability or customer loyalty: which is more important? Also, major changes announced by states surrounding Lake Michigan are an example of the double-edged sword that invasive species can be to fisheries....more
Did you miss...?
The National Marine Manufacturers Association joined a group asking Congress to make changes to help consumers avoid misfueling.
Several stakeholders in the recreational fishing and boating industries released a set of recommendations for the incoming administration and Congress.
Selected Marine Stocks
- BoatUS president will step down on Friday 11 comments
- Ruling green-lights Cobalt lawsuit against Brunswick 5 comments
- VIDEO: Florida senator seeks probe of jetty where Marlins pitcher died 4 comments
- The peril of ‘feature talk’ 3 comments
- Industry applauds water-projects bill passed in House 3 comments
Could we be in the midst of the new “good old days” without fully recognizing them? Perhaps. Time will tell, but you could certainly make a case for it....more
Changes loom on wages, bias, family leave, free college....more
A 21-point self-test to see whether you’re falling off your game....more
- Marine Sales-Ron Hoover Marine Center
- Positions Available-Lauderdale Marine Center
- Positions Available at Land ‘N’ Sea
- Yacht Sales Executive-Outer Reef Yachts
- Sales & Project Manager-Navico
- Sales and Marketing Manager-Blackfin
- Regional Sales Managers-Lexington Marine Group
- Marine Technicians-Clarks Landing
- Product Planning Administrator – Honda Marine – Alpharetta, GA
- Forklift and Travelift positions-Sydney, Australia
Colleagues in marine journalism mourn longtime PMY editor-in-chief Richard Thiel, dead at age 70
Sea Ray president Tim Schiek and his kids get their love of water honestly.
Turnout was up at the gradually recovering September show and, as usual, many were there to do some serious shopping
Newport raises the bar for fall productions with a wealth of new models and a healthy increase in attendance
U.S. brokerage sales reported by YachtWorld member brokers rose 2 percent in August to 2,983 boats from the same month last year, the first monthly uptick since April.