The nation’s homeownership rate has dropped to its lowest level in more than half a century.
West Marine Inc. reported second-quarter net revenue of $251.6 million.
Two new territory sales representatives and six new dealers from California to Florida were announced at the Maverick Boat Group dealer meeting.
ROHNERT PARK to MONTEREY, Calif. — Don’t you just hate it when you pass the midway point on a long-awaited vacation?
Lubricant maker Bel-Ray Co. said it has been named the winner of the 2016 National Marine Distributors Association Supplier of the Year in the Gold Category.
SureShade received a citation from the office of Philadelphia City Council.
Evinrude expands G2 lineup with four midrange models; Yamaha rolls out a next-generation 350 V-8...more
In the new economy, the marina is becoming a destination in its own right; there’s a lot going on, and you’ll be wel...more
Hinckley celebrates a milestone on a journey that began with the 1994 launch of its acclaimed Picnic Boat...more
MarineMax’s acknowledgment that middle-class customers are a dwindling part of the company’s base is a dismaying development for the industry....more
The 2016 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo added a key session on marketing to its growing educational offerings. Meanwhile, the serious national problem of algae blooms in our waterways continues to get worse....more
Did you miss...?
Brunswick Corp. today reported a second-quarter net sales increase of 9 percent.
The middle class is a dwindling part of MarineMax’s customer base, but the loss is being offset by upper-middle-class and high-net-worth customers.
Selected Marine Stocks
- Bertram Yachts acquires waterfront facility in Florida 9 comments
- Longtime marine journalist loses cancer battle 5 comments
- Marco Rubio tours South Florida algae bloom damage 5 comments
- BoatUS Magazine names new publisher 3 comments
- Maine governor direct agencies to lower-ethanol fuel blends 3 comments
What started as a gorgeous, sunny day had evolved into gloomy, stormy mayhem — lightning and hail included. Equally distressing was that activity at work had taken a similar, unsettled direction; there was a disturbance in the force....more
Like many of my fellow baby boomers I like classic boats, classic cars and classic rock. That said, I am not a fan of classic technology or marketing tools that lack a digital component. ...more
Boating and fishing draw participants with the same strong magnet. Both activities promise fun, relaxation, family time, the great outdoors, adventure and so on....more
- Marine Electronics Technician-Precision Marine Center
- Marine Engine Technician-Precision Marine Center
- Marine CNC Programmers-Marine Concepts
- Marine Service Technicians-Texas Marine
- Sales Rep II-American Honda Marine
- Skilled Mechanic/Technician-Triton Marina
- Sales Manager-SaraBay Marina (Naples)
- Marine Sales Manager-Switlik Survival Products
- General Sales Manager- Legendary Marine
- Certified Boat Tech-Cabela’s
Twin Vee’s new owner has a vision that includes a ‘sexier and more refined look’ for its twin-hulled boats
The brand is revived in a joint Honda-H2O center console line that will begin with four V-bottom skiffs
As president of Jeanneau America, Nicolas Harvey is responsible for several of the brands in parent company Beneteau’s growing portfolio.
‘National Marina of the Year’ in Sarasota, Fla., attributes its success to ‘points of difference’ aimed at enhancing the client experience
Two themes were evident in yacht brokerage sales results for January through June — incrementally lower sales volume and incrementally higher average prices paid.