The Newport In-Water Boat Show starts Thursday and run through Sunday at the newly renovated Lido Marina Village in California.
Marine Products Corp. said it generated first-quarter net sales of $71 million, an 11.6 percent increase from the same quarter last year.
FLIR Systems said first-quarter revenue totaled $406.8 million, up 7 percent from $379.5 million in the same period last year.
Audit, tax and advisory firm Grant Thornton says corporate CEOs are already sweating logistics.
Parkit360 said it has had record growth in several key business segments and announced expansion plans.
Fusion said it promoted Dan Soeters to international sales director and appointed Adrian Gray as sales director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Now under the wing of the Beneteau Group, the new Wellcraft is starting to make waves in the busy open fishing boat mark...more
As technology enhances the boating experience, enough buyers seem willing to pay the added cost...more
ABC again will emphasize boating’s economic importance, but to a new administration and 62 freshman lawmakers...more
I can’t count the times I have written that our marine trade associations do for dealers what they couldn’t hope to do by themselves. So I say that again and support it by citing what the Michigan Boating Industries Association is tackling these days....more
New Nielsen research concludes that the pace of growth in America of the Hispanic market is soaring in many areas. That’s why the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation is holding a free webinar at 3 p.m. Eastern today that every dealer in areas I’m about to cite should attend....more
Did you miss...?
The meeting that was held Monday is expected to be the first in a series of official meetings.
A new study says women can help address the growing skills gap in manufacturing.
Selected Marine Stocks
- Grow Boating study finds drop in first-time buyers 15 comments
- Torqeedo Group names new president 8 comments
- Grady-White president will receive manufacturing award 5 comments
- Strictly Sail Miami will move to Miami Marine Stadium in 2018 5 comments
- Lawsuit says Suzuki outboard overheats 2 comments
If you look at research studies and books on success, a key finding will emerge: More is not always better. The business world in which you operate is relentlessly demanding....more
All joking aside, depending on the topic, maybe you’ll turn to a trusted colleague, friend or family member....more
The late Coast Guard captain and navigation expert Bill Brogdon used to say that if you want to stay dry, you should buy a horse, not a boat....more
- Customer Service/Technical Support Specialist-Pleasurecraft Engine Group
- Design Engineer-Power Products LLC
- Sales Engineer & Applications Engineer Positions-Power Products, LLC
- Inside/Outside Sales & Sales Assistant Positions-Teak Isle Mfg, FL
- Regional Sales Representative,Mid-West US-Meeco Sullivan
- Hydraulic Boat Lift Sales Technician-Midwest Industries
- Sales Consultant NY & CT-MarineMax
- Staff Writer/Contributing Editor – Professional BoatBuilder magazine
- Regional Sales Manager-Regal Marine
- Manager/Business Opportunity-TheCanvas & Upholstery Center
Palm Beach turnout was up 14 percent and sales reflected a continuing trend toward larger vessels
S.C. expansion will be used for two new models — the 53-foot center console and ‘something in between the 42 and the 53’
Carl Blackwell, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of the National Marine Manufacturers Association and president of the national Grow Boating campaign, grew up boating but didn’t take a direct path to the industry.
Sentiment remains at an all-time high but long-term view dims
Marking another milestone in its recovery, the U.S. recreational boat industry sold more than 250,000 boats in 2016 for the first time in eight years.