Discover Boating wants your boating success storiesPosted on
As part of a public relations effort to promote the boating lifestyle, Discover Boating is looking for first-person testimonials.
Manufacturers and dealers are being asked to pass along interesting stories shared by their customers. These stories can then be passed on to the media to show how people continue to enjoy boating despite the economy. For example:
• How and why did they get started in boating?
• Did their desire for making memories on the boat outweigh the expense?
• How has boating impacted their relationship with family and friends?
• Have they developed romantic relationships because of boating?
• How have boaters adapted to the current economic climate to keep their boating lifestyle?
Send stories and feedback to Kelly Kaylor at email@example.com.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.