Cook Composites and Polymers releases training schedulePosted on
Cook Composites and Polymers of Kansas City, Mo., released its 2009 CCP University class schedule.
The courses, conducted by CCP professionals, are offered at the Technology Center in North Kansas City. Each topic will provide brief classroom sessions with hands-on workshops intended to offer practical tips and techniques for better quality parts.
The schedule is as follows:
- Feb. 11-12, Gel Coat Application and Patching 201
- March 4-5, Closed Mold 101
- April 22-23, Composites 101
- May 6-7, Tooling 201
- June 17-18, Marble 101
- Aug. 12-13, Closed Mold 201
- Sept. 23-24, Gel Coat Application and Patching 101
- Oct. 21-22, Tooling 101
- Nov. 4-5, Composites 101
For information, call (800) 821-3590 ext. 6394, or e-mail CCPU@ccponline.com.