Speakers set for American Boating CongressPosted on
The National Marine Manufacturers Association has confirmed many of its speakers for the upcoming American Boating Congress, set for May 5 and 6 at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The event will focus on economic recovery, energy policy, and key natural resource issues. Confirmed speakers include:
- Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) – Senate Banking Committee, Senate Commerce Committee, Joint Economic Committee
- Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.) – House Energy & Commerce Committee
- Rep. Ron Klein (D-Fla.) – House Financial Services Committee
- Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.) – House Financial Services Committee and keynote luncheon speaker
- Karl Simon – assistant director for the Office of Transportation and Air Quality at EPA
- Nick Calio – former assistant to the President for legislative affairs for George W. Bush and current vice president for global government affairs at Citigroup
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.