Broker spotlight added to YachtWorld.comPosted on
YachtWorld.com is introducing “Broker Spotlight,” a new service enabling brokerage houses to showcase their individual yacht brokers.
“Our goal is to promote the value of the professional yacht broker to buyers and sellers,” said Ian Atkins, vice president and general manager of YachtWorld.com and Boats.com, in a statement. “This new service allows the individual broker to promote their professional profile, accomplishments and credentials.”
* Broker signature with name and photograph on YachtWorld.com listings
* A search-engine-friendly Web site with a unique domain name
* Pages with the broker’s listings and the listings available through his or her office or house
* Logos to showcase his or her association memberships
* A personal toll-free number
* An optional Private Label Search to display other boats available for co-brokerage
Brokers can sign-up online via their house account on BoatWizard or contact YachtWorld at (877) 336-9527, Ext. 2
YachtWorld.com and Soundings Trade Only are both divisions of Dominion Enterprises.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.