American Sportfishing Association names new boardPosted on
The American Sportfishing Association elected members to its board of directors to fill three regional seats and three at-large seats. The two-year terms begin Oct. 1.
Regional seats went to:
• Martin MacDonald, director of conservation for Bass Pro Shops, South Central region
• Bob Eakes, president of Red Drum Tackle Shops, Southeast region
• Dick Pool, president of Pro-Troll Fishing Products, West region
At-large seats went to:
• John Jilling, president of Wright & McGill Co.
• Geoff Ratte from Water Gremlin Co.
• Dave Bulthuis, vice president of sales for Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Inc.
“We’ve got a great mix of talent, experience and perspective with the incoming board of directors, who will complement an already impressive group of individuals,” said Mike Nussman, ASA president and CEO, in a statement.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.