Fort Lauderdale boat show sponsors announcedPosted on
Show Management, producers of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, announced the official sponsors for this year’s golden anniversary edition of the show.
The show will be held Oct. 29 through Nov. 2 at six locations around Fort Lauderdale. The sponsors are:
- Intellian Technologies, presenting sponsor and information booths/show bus system.
- Yachts International, official show magazine.
- Stidd systems, re-entry wristband sponsors.
- Seakeeper, participating sponsor
- Ocean Estate Lots at Ocean Ridge, presented by Ellis Diversified, participating sponsor.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel, official show newspaper.
- XM WX Weather Worx, official weather provider.
- 10 Cane, cocktail barge sponsor.
- Atlantic Marine, participating sponsor.
- Budweiser (Anheuser-Busch), official show beer.
- Atlass Insurance Group, participating sponsor.
- Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation, participating sponsor.
- Hook the Future, Kid’s Fishing Clinic sponsor.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.