Early registration for MRAA conference ends FridayPosted on
Early-bird registration for the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo, scheduled for Nov. 16-18 in Orlando, Fla., expires Friday.
Early registration is $349, $50 less than the standard rate. Additional attendees from the same dealership can register for the special rate of $329. MDCE has created a “social” registration option to allow dealer family members who won’t be attending the MDCE educational agenda or exhibits to attend networking receptions and the keynote address. This package is priced at $125.
The keynote presentation, “Leading Through Turbulent Times,” will be presented by Disney. The educational sessions will be offered in three tracks: sales and marketing, service department, and commercial and retail lending.
The sales and marketing track features include:
- The Dealership of Tomorrow, with Noel Osborne
- Recovery and Growth in Today’s Market, with Joe Verde
- The Art & Science of Inventory Management, with Patrick Kennedy
- Dealer Panel: Best Ideas, moderated by Liz Walz
- Busted, Ignoring Sales Opportunities, with Bob McCann
- The Future of Selling, with Don Cooper
- Moving On: The Survivor’s Edition, with John Spader
The service department track includes:
- The Link: Efficiency & Profitability, with Greg Schneider
- Dealer Panel: Best Practices in Service Department Efficiency
- 20 Tips for a Stronger Service Department, with David Parker
- Dealer Panel: Secrets to Service Success
- Marketing Your Service Department, with Noel Osborne
The commercial and retail lending track includes:
- The six Cs of Lending, with Jan Kelly
- The State of Lending Industry Panel
The general sessions will include the Dealer Solutions Panel and the Industry Giants Panel.
Click here for registration and other information.