Early registration for MRAA conference ends FridayPosted on
Early-bird registration for the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo, scheduled for Nov. 16-18 in Orlando, Fla., expires Friday.
Early registration is $349, $50 less than the standard rate. Additional attendees from the same dealership can register for the special rate of $329. MDCE has created a “social” registration option to allow dealer family members who won’t be attending the MDCE educational agenda or exhibits to attend networking receptions and the keynote address. This package is priced at $125.
The keynote presentation, “Leading Through Turbulent Times,” will be presented by Disney. The educational sessions will be offered in three tracks: sales and marketing, service department, and commercial and retail lending.
The sales and marketing track features include:
- The Dealership of Tomorrow, with Noel Osborne
- Recovery and Growth in Today’s Market, with Joe Verde
- The Art & Science of Inventory Management, with Patrick Kennedy
- Dealer Panel: Best Ideas, moderated by Liz Walz
- Busted, Ignoring Sales Opportunities, with Bob McCann
- The Future of Selling, with Don Cooper
- Moving On: The Survivor’s Edition, with John Spader
The service department track includes:
- The Link: Efficiency & Profitability, with Greg Schneider
- Dealer Panel: Best Practices in Service Department Efficiency
- 20 Tips for a Stronger Service Department, with David Parker
- Dealer Panel: Secrets to Service Success
- Marketing Your Service Department, with Noel Osborne
The commercial and retail lending track includes:
- The six Cs of Lending, with Jan Kelly
- The State of Lending Industry Panel
The general sessions will include the Dealer Solutions Panel and the Industry Giants Panel.
Click here for registration and other information.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.