Waterfront access symposium seeks submissionsPosted on
The Working Waterways and Waterfronts National Symposium on Water Access 2010, set for Sept. 27-30 in Portland, Maine, is seeking abstract submissions.
The deadline for submission is Jan. 22.
The symposium will provide a forum to help communities, organizations, businesses and individuals address waterfront access challenges by showcasing successful models and tools from around the country.
Organizers are seeking abstracts from:
- Federal, state, regional and local government officials, staff and decision-makers
- Members of the commercial and recreational fishing, boating, marine and tourism industries
- Port, harbor and navigation district authorities
- Commercial and residential real estate developers
- Residential property and business owners
- Economic development, community development and historic preservation professionals
- Non-profit organizations
- Environmental and maritime consultants
- Academic researchers and students
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.