West Marine names vendor award recipientsPosted on
West Marine announced the winners of its annual Very Important Vendor Awards at the company’s Watsonville Support Center in California.
West Marine considered several factors when choosing the companies it wanted to single out for awards, including consistent excellence in product quality, sales growth and the helpfulness of their sales support staff.
“West Marine is proud to announce that Igloo has been selected as the Vendor of the Year at West Marine’s VIV Awards for 2010,” said Ron Japinga, executive vice president, merchandising, for West Marine. “Igloo and all of the recipients of this year’s awards have demonstrated a commitment to high-quality products, innovation and excellent customer service.”
Other winners include:
- Best Sales Growth: Star brite
- Best Vendor Representative: Mike Luther
- Best New Product: Garmin 740
- Best Supply Chain Partner: New England Ropes
- Best Store Sales Support: Taylor Made Products
- Best Direct Sales Support: Henri Lloyd
- Best Port Supply Sales Support: Kopcoat
- Best Visual Merchandising Support: Columbia
- Best Green Product: Star brite’s Pure Oceans head products
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.