RBFF touts Take Me Fishing survey resultsPosted on
A new survey of TakeMeFishing.org visitors reveals continued high levels of satisfaction and an overall positive experience with the website, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation announced.
The annual online survey also reveals that the Take Me Fishing campaign website had a positive effect on visitors’ boating and fishing behaviors, helping nearly two-thirds learn, plan and equip for their boating and fishing activities and influencing more than one-third of visitors to be more likely to go fishing in the next year.
“We’re pleased that the site continues to deliver useful content to visitors, motivates them to get out on the water boating and fishing and helps them with their planning,” RBFF president and CEO Frank Peterson said in a statement. “Based on this and other research, we’re developing new content and features for the site that will enhance our offerings and customize the user experience.”
Following are some survey results:
• 85 percent of visitors found the information they were searching for on the site.
• 75 percent of visitors are very or somewhat satisfied with the website, and 78 percent described their overall experience as excellent or good.
• More than three-quarters of visitors said they were likely to recommend the site to others, and 82 percent said they intended to visit it again.
• One-half of visitors visited the boating section, and 82 percent of them were very or somewhat satisfied with the boating content.
• About one-third of website visitors reviewed conservation information, and the vast majority was very or somewhat satisfied with the conservation content and was aware that conservation is important.
The online survey was conducted by Brunner Inc. in September. It involved 1,000 existing visitors and a panel of 500 non-visitors.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.