Agenda set for yacht brokerage seminars in LauderdalePosted on
YachtWorld.com and the Florida Yacht Brokers Association announced the agenda, speakers and panelists for the Yacht Brokerage University to be held Tuesday at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale.
Yacht Brokerage Universities provide the opportunity to earn Certified Professional Yacht Broker recertification credits. As many as eight credits can be earned by participating in the entire event.
• State of the Industry report: Ian Atkins, vice president and general manager of Dominion Marine Media, and Tim Claxton, director of group product development for Dominion Marine Media, will provide a global review of the state of the marine industry and, more specifically, YachtWorld.
• BoatWizard: Joe Lingerfelt, director of product support, DMM, will demonstrate tools to enhance the user experience, including the new photo uploader and printing options.
• Selling to the Generations: Shane Pierce, senior director of leadership development for Dominion Enterprises, will reveal the tactics needed to sell across multiple generations.
• Marketing in the Digital Age: Kim Rocco, Dominion Marine Media consumer marketing, will offer insights into consumers’ mindsets and how people spend their time online, what their habits are and how to engage them.
• Best Practices panel and Industry experts panels.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.