RBFF campaign honored at awards competitionPosted on
The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation received nine awards for its Take Me Fishing campaign in the 18th annual Communicator Awards competition.
The foundation earned five gold awards and four silver awards, according to the RBFF.
“We are thrilled all of our digital assets have been recognized in the Communicator Awards,” RBFF president and CEO Frank Peterson said in a statement.
“Recently the Internet World Stats reported that 78.6 percent of the North American population utilizes the Internet, a higher penetration than any other region. Additionally, 69 percent of U.S. mobile phone owners are accessing the Internet from their phone. With this constant, rapid growth of online and mobile tools, we are extremely proud to be recognized for our innovative ideas in staying relevant and providing consumers with the digital products they want.”
The Communicator Awards recognizes big ideas in marketing and communication. It is one of the largest international award competitions, receiving more than 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes.
The awards were earned in the following categories:
• Websites (branding): Gold Award of Excellence
• Websites (education): Gold Award of Excellence
• Websites (homepage): Silver Award of Distinction
• Websites (visual appeal): Silver Award of Distinction
TakeMeFishing.org mobile site
• Mobile sites (education): Gold Award of Excellence
• Mobile sites (maps/navigation): Silver Award of Distinction
• Websites (community): Gold Award of Excellence
• Websites (social networking): Gold Award of Excellence
Take Me Fishing boat ramp app
• Mobile apps (maps/navigation): Silver Award of Distinction