Baltimore show reports attendance boostPosted on
Attendance at the Progressive Insurance Baltimore Boat Show was up 11 percent this year and the show expanded 30 percent in size.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association said 13,231 people attended this year’s show, which wrapped up Sunday. It encompassed 300,000 square feet of exhibit space, displaying more than 250 boats.
Media highlights of the boat show included:
• Baltimore Sun: Baltimore Boat Show provides glimpse into marine technology industry
• WBFF-TV (Fox): Baltimore Boat Show attracting thousands
• Examiner: Boat show comes to downtown Maryland
• About.com: Coming up in March: Boats, Beer & BBQ
• Baltimore Sun: With some changes, pontoons make comeback in United States
The next NMMA show — the 2013 Progressive Insurance Northwest Sportshow — is slated for March 21-24 in Minneapolis.