ISS releases topics for French showPosted on
The International Superyacht Society announced seminar topics for YachtInfo at Antibes Yacht Show 2013, which will be held from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. April 19 at Port Vauban, Antibes, France.
The lineup includes:
• 9 a.m. — VSAT 101: “Think there’s no bandwidth on-board? You may be surprised to learn …”
• 10:30 a.m. — Ethics: “Ethics? In the superyacht industry? You’re kidding.”
• Noon — French Tax: “Sunshine, fine wine, beautiful people and French taxmen.”
• 1:30 p.m. — MLC: “MLC unplugged. Now it’s ratified, what they haven’t told you.”
• 3 p.m. — Superyachts VS Helicopters: “Bought yacht — want helo to land on yacht. Who says you can? Paid the VAT? Touch-and-go fairy tales and btw, will your insurance cover the fire …”
• 4:30 p.m. — A Future after Yachting: “Blissful retirement: new career or flipping burgers?”
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.