Blue Sea Systems debuts revamped websitePosted on
Blue Sea Systems, a Bellingham, Wash.-based manufacturer of marine electrical products, launched its new website.
“Customers making electrical product decisions require easy access to specifications and information to ensure a safe and appropriate solution,” Blue Sea Systems senior vice president David Johnson said in a statement. “Features on the new website were designed specifically to simplify the decision-making process.”
The new features are:
• Search by product image — locate the product without knowing its name
• Refine search — easily navigate to specific products within a category
• Product compare — side-by-side comparison of as many as six products
• Resource browse-overs — explains technical terminology and specifications
• Catalog flip browsing and download — access information offline by downloading the catalog
• Google Map dealer finder — locate product’s global availability
• Photo galleries — showcases product detail and installation photographs
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.