Baja Marine adds Pro-Line dealersPosted on
Baja Marine, parent of the Baja, Donzi, Fountain and Pro-Line brands, said it signed eight new dealer partners for Pro-Line Boats in the United States and three in Canada.
The fishing-boat builder said the recent appointments are success stories for Baja Marine’s post-recession growth plan for Pro-Line.
“We have been traveling the world to find marine dealerships with the passion, commitment and superior customer service to become our sales partners for Pro-Line Boats and to help us to maintain Pro-Line’s heritage as the leading fiberglass fishing boat brand,” Nick Miller, Baja Marine vice president, said in a statement. “These dealers are the cream of the crop and we are delighted to welcome them to the Pro-Line family.”
The new U.S. Pro-Line dealer partners are:
• Beverly Port Marina, Beverly, Mass.
• Boardwalk Marina, Stratford, Conn.
• Niantic Bay Boat Valet, Waterford, Conn.
• Twin County Motorsports, Rocky Mount, N.C.
• York Road Marine, St. James City, Fla.
• Happy Days Boating, Port Clinton, Ohio
• Lakeshore Yacht Sales, Muskegon, Mich.
• Tom N Jerry’s Boat Center, Mount Vernon, Wash.
The new Pro-Line dealer partners in Canada are:
• Budgell’s Sport & Marine, Triton, Newfoundland
• Marina Shores, Port Rowan, Ontario
• Blackfish Marine, Vancouver, British Columbia
The 11 join four other Pro-Line dealer partners that were announced earlier in the year:
• Top Notch Marine, with three Florida locations
• Avalon Marine Center in Avalon, N.J.
• Long Island Boat Center in Babylon, N.Y.
• Hong Kong Marine in Hong Kong, China.
For the 2014 model year Pro-Line will offer 14 models from 20 to 32 feet, including express, center console, pilothouse and dual-console versions.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.