Interlux and Awlgrip plan product rollout at October seminarsPosted on
Interlux and Awlgrip will host a series of seminars in the Northeast in October for business owners, retailers, yard managers, applicators, paint supervisors, purchasing agents and other industry professionals.
Technical sales representatives will introduce new Interlux and Awlgrip products for 2014, outline strategies and programs to help attendees increase profits from top and bottom-paint products, provide an update on the latest volatile organic compound regulations and discuss the range of environmental options available without sacrificing performance and profitability. All seminars run from 8-11:30 a.m.
Seminar dates and locations:
• Tuesday, Oct. 1 — Freeport, Maine, Hilton Garden Inn at 5 Park St.
• Wednesday, Oct. 2 — Plymouth, Mass., Radisson Hotel at 180 Water St.
• Thursday, Oct. 3 — Warwick, R.I., Chelo’s on the Waterfront at 1 Masthead Drive
• Wednesday, Oct. 9 — Hauppauge, N.Y., Sheraton at 110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway
• Thursday, Oct. 10 — Manahawkin, N.J., Holiday Inn at 151 Route 72 East
• Tuesday, Oct. 15 — Branford, Conn., Woodwinds at 29 Schoolground Road