Active Interest Media signs deal with MarinalifePosted on
Active Interest Media announced that its Marine Group created a partnership with Marinalife to create a new all-access membership program dedicated to enhancing the cruising lifestyle.
The official launch of the Cruising Club, powered by Marinalife, will take place at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, which runs from Oct. 31 through Nov. 4.
“This collaboration is a natural progression for Marinalife — the leading cruising concierge provider — together with the AIM Marine Group, to deliver to the marine community the absolute best services under our umbrellas,” AIM Marine Group publisher and general manager Gary DeSanctis said in a statement.
“We are thrilled by the opportunity to partner with AIM and their marine publications to offer an elite Cruising Club membership. Now all boaters can have full access to a variety of benefits, from marina reservations to top-notch insurance, that will make their experience on the water more enjoyable, hassle-free and safe,” Marinalife president and CEO Joy McPeters said in a statement.
Key points of the partnership and Cruising Club membership include:
• Marinalife and AIM will launch two premium levels of the Cruising Club membership program, with benefits that include access to discounts on fuel and dockage, marina reservations and trip planning, towing services, marine insurance, fuel locations and pricing and a service and maintenance locator.
• Marinalife’s experienced concierge team is available to members toll-free to help them with all of their cruising needs.
• Costs of the two levels of membership are $49.99 a year for the Cruising Club and $199.99 a year for the Cruising Club plus Towing.
• Each of the participating AIM Marine Group magazines will offer Cruising Club membership, including Power & Motoryacht Cruising Club, Soundings Cruising Club, PassageMaker Cruising Club and Sail Cruising Club.
• The Cruising Club will be promoted at all Show Management-produced boat shows — the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach, the Palm Beach International Boat Show, the St. Petersburg Power and Sailboat Show and the Suncoast Boat Show — and by each AIM Marine Group magazine.