Crestliner honors dealerships who reached milestonePosted on
The number of boat dealerships across North America that earn Crestliner’s Million-Dollar Club Award continued to rise with 11 winners this year. The award is given to dealerships that have earned more than $1 million in sales of Crestliner products.
“Over the past year, our Million-Dollar Club dealerships have distinguished themselves not only as outstanding representations of the Crestliner experience, but also by earning the friendship, loyalty and trust of so many customers,” Crestliner president Cecil Cohn said in a statement.
New Million-Dollar Club members were individually recognized with a plaque. They are:
• Cedar Lake Sales, West Bend, Wis.
• Free Spirit Marine, Edmonton, Alberta
• H&W Marine, Bossier City, La.
• Hall’s Marine, Muncy, Pa.
• Ken’s Sports Inc., Kaukauna, Wis.
• Pomerleau Les Bateaux Inc., Riviere-Du-Loup, Quebec
• Rapid Marine Center, Rogers, Minn.
• Regina Marine Ltd., Regina, Saskatchewan
• River City Sports, Bismarck, N.D.
• The Toy Box, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Wilson Marine, Howell, Mich.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.