Nautic Global Group adds Hurricane dealersPosted on
The Nautic Global Group expanded into what it calls key markets with the signing of new dealers for its Hurricane Deck Boat brand.
The following dealers will carry Hurricane products for the 2014 model year:
• ELBA Marine Services, Knoxville, Tenn.
• The Wave, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Al Boom Marine, Shuwaikh, Kuwait
• Iguana Boat Sales, Lake Ozark, Mo.
• Action Sport Rentals, San Diego
• Autoworld, Lusaka, Zambia, Africa
• Marine Connection, Fort Lauderdale
• Lodka Haus, Saratov Region, Russia
• UniNautic, Germany, France, Switzerland and Australia
• Freedom Marine Center, Guntersville, Ala.
• Regal Marine, Melbourne, Australia
• Marker 17 Marine, Wilmington, N.C.
“As we grow and expand our product lines, it’s important that we continue to develop strong, mutually beneficial dealer partnerships and extend our reach into new markets around the world,” senior vice president of sales and marketing Doug Sexton said in a statement.
“The Hurricane brand is immensely popular with our incredible dealer network and they’ve helped us establish a 50 percent market share among all deckboats and an astounding 75 percent market share with outboard models.”
The dealer expansion comes on the heels of the recent introduction of the Hurricane SunDeck 2690, the brand’s flagship model and a signal of what the company said are forward-looking designs coming through the pipeline.