Central Florida trade group elects new officersPosted on
The Marine Industry Association of Central Florida held its general meeting and election Dec. 3, electing Joe Lewis of Mount Dora Boating Center and Marina as president.
Jeff Husby of Regal Nautique in Orlando will continue to serve on the board as past president.
Others elected at the meeting were:
• Vice president: Bill Armel, of Gerry’s Marina in New Smyrna Beach
• Secretary: Paul Berube, of Boaters Exchange in Rockledge
• Treasurer: Paula Fulton, of BMC Boats in Longwood
• Director: Chuck Kilgore, of AD Custom Canvas in Orlando
• Director: Bryan Douglas, of MarineMax in Orlando