Seattle Boat Show set for JanuaryPosted on
The 2014 Seattle Boat Show, Indoors + Afloat, which starts Jan. 24, will showcase 1,000 boats and yachts indoors and on the water and more than 3 acres of accessories, electronics and boating gear.
The show runs through Feb. 2, and organizers announced the seminar lineup. New seminars for 2014 include:
• Cruising Mexico: paperwork requirements
• Dreamspeaker Sails south to Puget Sound
• Boat Buyers University: Which boat is right for me?
• Cruising With Kids 101
• Washington state marine parks
• Coho Ho Ho Sailing Rally 2014
• How to choose your fabric and foam for your boat, and how to take care of them.
• Cruising to Fitz Hugh Sound
• Port Townsend Varnish (an overview of tools, techniques, products, safety and shortcuts to help boat owners produce a satisfying traditional varnish finish)
• Mexico to Australia — a two-year plan
• Waggoner Cruising Guide’s 2014 favorite destinations
• I’ve never owned a boat, but have sailed the world — you can, too
• Fog — tools to observe and forecast weather patterns
• Using the iPad and tablets for marine weather and navigation
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.