Nautic Global Group adds to dealer networkPosted on
Nautic Global Group said it expanded its dealer network for its Hurricane deckboat brand in areas that include the Middle East, Russia and Africa as it also increases its in-house staff to meet growing demand.
The following dealers will carry Hurricane products for model year 2014:
• ELBA Marine Services, Knoxville, Tenn.
• The Wave, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Al Boom Marine, Shuwaikh, Kuwait
• Iguana Boat Sales, Lake Ozark, Mo.
• Action Sport Rentals, San Diego
• Autoworld, Lusaka, Zambia, Africa
• Marine Connection, Fort Lauderdale
• Lodka Haus, Saratov Region, Russia
• UniNautic, Germany, France, Switzerland and Australia
• Freedom Marine Center, Guntersville, Ala.
• Regal Marine, Melbourne, Australia
• Marker 17 Marine, Wilmington, N.C.
“As we grow and expand our product lines, it’s important that we continue to develop strong, mutually beneficial dealer partnerships and extend our reach into new markets around the world,” sales and marketing senior vice president Doug Sexton said in a statement.
“The Hurricane brand is immensely popular with our incredible dealer network, and they’ve helped us establish a 50 percent market share among all deckboats and an astounding 75 percent market share with outboard models.”
This latest dealer expansion comes on the heels of the recent introduction of the new Hurricane SunDeck 2690, the brand’s flagship model and a signal of the forward-looking designs coming through the pipeline.
“NGG is fortunate to have one of the best dealer networks in the industry. Adding these dealers translates into an even stronger Nautic Global Group,” Sexton said. “We have a lot of positive momentum and are actively recruiting dealers in many markets. We want to talk to any dealer interested in gaining local market share and increasing their sales and turn ratios.”
The company is also expanding internally.
The company hopes to add 110 production workers during a two-week span as part of a $1 million business ramp-up, spokesman Jeff Roth told the (Indiana) Journal Gazette Monday.