American Boating Congress releases agendaPosted on
The finalized American Boating Congress agenda and speaker lineup were released for the event, which will take place May 5-7 in Washington, D.C.
Prominent speakers addressing areas of interest for the U.S. recreational boating industry include:
• U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla.
• U.S. Rep. Stephen Fincher, R-Tenn.
• Amy Walter, national editor of the Cook Political Report
• Chad Moutray, chief economist for the National Association of Manufacturers
• Rowan Gould, deputy director, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
• Frank Peterson, president of the Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation
In addition, this year’s agenda includes the ABC’s co-host-led panel discussion, including Don Parkhurst of the National Marine Lenders Association; Chris Edmonston of the National Safe Boating Council; Brad Pickel of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association; and Nicole Wood of BoatUS.
While meeting with policy-makers, ABC attendees also will address some of the more pressing issues facing boaters and the U.S. boating industry, including the Renewable Fuel Standard and concerns about E15, infrastructure and dredging issues and fisheries management recommendations the Morris-Deal Commission has developed.
Today is the last day for discounted registration.