Discover Boating Canada webinar set for todayPosted on
Discover Boating Canada will hold a 30-minute webinar today to discuss its 2014 summer marketing campaign, as well as an overview of the marketing efforts on board for the boating months ahead.
Hosted by Discover Boating Canada director of marketing Tracey Hart, the webinar is open to all industry stakeholders in the United States and Canada.
The webinar presentation will outline strategic campaign initiatives, including:
• Advertising (digital and mobile): how content marketing will engage audiences to learn more about boating
• Social media: exploring ways to engage and grow online boating communities
• Public relations: how to put the boating lifestyle in the media spotlight this summer
• Industry involvement: campaign promotional materials and web tools available to you at no charge
• Canada’s new anti-spam legislation: ensuring your marketing efforts are compliant before July 1
The webinar takes place at 2 p.m. EDT. Listeners can register here.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.