Suncoast Boat Show opens FridayPosted on
The 32nd annual Suncoast Boat Show in Sarasota, Fla., starts Friday, featuring hundreds of boats, including center consoles, motoryachts, sportfishing boats, express cruisers and personal watercraft.
The show’s largest yacht ever will be in the water on display — the 110-foot motoryacht Entrepreneur, by Broward Yachts.
Featuring boats on land and in the water, the show will be held at Marina Jack in downtown Sarasota and will continue through Sunday. A list of notable boats is shown below.
The event also will offer a selection of paddleboards, canoes and kayaks. In addition, visitors will find a full range of marine electronics, products and accessories in the exhibit tents.
There will be dozens of popular boat brands at the show, including Sea Ray, Bertram, Chris-Craft, Donzi, Hinckley, Grady-White, MJM Yachts, Wellcraft and Sabre.
“The show has a lot to offer in the 20- to 50-foot range, and that’s where the market is picking up,” Show Management director of marketing Steve Sheer told Trade Only Today. “For instance, we’ll have Azimut, and they have a new 45.”
The Viage Group, a new Sarasota dealer of Scout, Chris-Craft and Prestige, also will be on hand, Sheer added.
Visitors can download free the MyBoatShow smartphone app — designed to help explore the show’s docks, land tents and transportation and help showgoers navigate their way around the event.
Show admission is $10 online and $12 at the site. Children under 15 will be admitted free.
Show owner and producer Show Management is owned by Active Interest Media, the company that owns Soundings Trade Only.
For information, call 800-940-7642 or visit www.showmanagement.com.
Noteworthy boats on display will include:
• Hatteras GT63 (Tom George Yacht Group, C dock)
• Monte Carlo Yachts 65 (Denison Yacht Sales, C/D dock)
• Wellcraft Sportsman 18; Fisherman 23; Coastal 25 (Big Toy Sales, land display 1002)
• Boston Whaler 24 and 27 Vantage, 28 Dauntless, 34 Conquest, 35 Outrage (MarineMax, A and B docks)
• Sea Ray 240 Sundeck, 350 SLX, Sundancer 35 and the 510 Flybridge (MarineMax, A, A/B and B docks)
• Scout Boats 19 Sportfish, 21 and 22 XSF, 245 Dorado, 24 XS, 27 Dorado, 275 LXF and 320 LXF (Viage Group, C dock)
• Chris-Craft 25 and 28 Launch and 29 Catalina models (Viage Group, C dock)
• Beneteau Gran Tourismo 38 (Viage Group, C dock)
• Prestige 550 Fly and 500 S (Galati Yacht Sales, C dock and C/D dock)