Suncoast Boat Show opens FridayPosted on
At the Suncoast Boat Show this week in Sarasota, Fla., the Gulf Coast’s leading boat dealers will display hundreds of boats, including personal watercraft, center consoles, cruisers, sportfishers and motoryachts.
The show will include the largest yacht ever displayed at the event — the 110-foot motoryacht Entrepreneur built by Broward Yachts.
The 32nd annual Suncoast Boat Show will take place Friday through Sunday at Marina Jack, located at 2 Marina Plaza in downtown Sarasota.
Noteworthy boats on display will include:
• Hatteras GT63 (Tom George Yacht Group, C dock)
• Monte Carlo Yachts 65 (Denison Yacht Sales, C/D dock)
• Wellcraft Sportsman 18; Fisherman 23; Coastal 25 (Big Toy Sales, land display 1002)
• Boston Whaler 24 and 27 Vantage, 28 Dauntless, 34 Conquest, 35 Outrage (MarineMax, A and B docks)
• Sea Ray 240 Sundeck, 350 SLX, Sundancer 35 and the 510 Flybridge (MarineMax, A, A/B and B docks)
• Scout Boats 19 Sportfish, 21 and 22 XSF, 245 Dorado, 24 XS, 27 Dorado, 275 LXF and 320 LXF (Viage Group, C dock)
• Chris-Craft 25 and 28 Launch and 29 Catalina models (Viage Group, C dock)
• Beneteau Gran Tourismo 38 (Viage Group, C dock)
• Prestige 550 Fly and 500 S (Galati Yacht Sales, C dock and C/D dock)
The show is managed and produced by Show Management and sponsored by Lincoln, Budweiser, Gosling’s Rum, ABC7 WSSB MySunCoast, BoatQuest.com and the Active Interest Media Marine Group.
Active Interest Media owns Show Management and Soundings Trade Only.