Connecticut marina developer celebrates new retail projectsPosted on
Building and Land Technology, the developer at Harbor Point Marina in Stamford, Conn., is celebrating the opening of nine new restaurants, new apartment communities and weekly special events with a summer block party today.
The party will immediately follow the Stamford Boys and Girls Club Corporate 5K, with food by Dinosaur Bar-B-Que and Paloma, beverages by World of Beer and music by local country band Jump the Gunn.
Special events are scheduled almost every weekend.
New gourmet restaurants and boutique eateries will be opening or expanding in May, June and July in Harbor Point’s two neighborhoods:
Yale & Towne:
• Asian Bistro, now open at 121 Towne St.
• Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, ‘Round Back party room and expanded outdoor dining now open
• Henri’s, concession stand in Commons Park, now open
• Paloma, chef Aaron Sanchez’s gourmet restaurant, coming soon
• Harbor View Bar & Kitchen, coming soon
• World of Beer, coming soon
• Bare Burger, New York City’s best burger, expanding to Stamford, coming soon
• Corbo’s Deli, local Old Greenwich deli expands to Stamford, coming soon
• Top This, specializing in salads, paninis, frozen yogurt, juices and smoothies and gourmet coffees, coming soon
“The new restaurants are exciting for those who live and work in Harbor Point and for the entire Stamford community,” Building and Land Technology CEO Carl R. Kuehner III said in a statement. “We believe that activating the food scene here will increase public enjoyment of Commons Park and the other open spaces and draw people to the waterfront. There’s going to be an incredible variety of eateries here. It should make for a great summer atmosphere.”