Dealer conference names 2014 speakersPosted on
This year’s Marine Dealer Conference & Expo will offer more sessions with 24 experts providing 30 presentations.
Half of those speakers will be presenting at the event for the first time.
There are 12 new speakers presenting at MDCE, which takes place Nov. 16-19 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.:
• Lisa Buller, ARI
• Lauren de Vlaming, Dominion Marine Media
• Tom Deans, Every Family’s Business
• Chester Elton, The Culture Works
• Jeffrey Englander, GE Capital
• Ryan Estis, Ryan Estis & Associates
• David Martin, Mar-Kee Group
• Kelly McDonald, McDonald Marketing
• Lenny Rudow, Dominion Marine Media
• Samantha Scott, Pushing the Envelope
• Matt Sellhorst, Boat Dealer Profits
• Brad Smith, ARI
“These experts were chosen from the hundreds we consider each year because they have powerful, actionable ideas and practices never before featured at MDCE to share with our attendees,” Marine Retailers Association of the Americas director of education Liz Walz said in a statement.
The MRAA produces the event with Boating Industry magazine.
Welcome to TradeOnlyToday’s premium content! To continue reading, please register now, for access to 10 free stories per month. Or subscribe, for unlimited access to all TradeOnlyToday content!
Basic subscription: Registered members get free access to 10 premium content stories each month!
Individual subscription: $29 for unlimited site access for one year.
Small Business subscription: $140 for unlimited site access for up to 10 members of a company for one year.
Corporate subscription: $300 for unlimited site access for all members of a company for one year.
You may close this dialog after seconds.