RBFF schedules webinar on Hispanic outreachPosted on
The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation is hosting an industry webinar for April 20 on effective outreach to the Hispanic community.
The webinar will be held at 3 p.m. EDT.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association said Gerry Loredo, of Lopez Negrete Communications, and Ed Cantú, of Tippit & Moo Advertising, will share ways to ensure that recreational marine industry companies’ messages are reaching the Hispanic audience.
They also will provide insights about how to successfully engage the key Hispanic demographic.
The webinar will cover:
- Why Hispanic participation in fishing is important
- Barriers Hispanics face to participation and ways to overcome them
- Top best practices for outreach
- How children and teenagers act as key drivers for their parents’ choice in activities
- Immediate next steps and actions to take.