Marinas Sold and Available – Simply Marinas
International Marina and Waterfront Investments Advisors and Lender
Sales, Marketing, Valuation, Lending, Due Diligence
Over 70 Marine Sites Sold
RECENT SIMPLY MARINAS TRANSACTIONS FACILIATED BY OUR MARINA INVESTMENT AND MARKETING ADVISORS
Marina Sales—12 in the last 12 months:
Marine Dynamics, Englewood Fl
State Dock Marina, KY
Wolf Creek Marina, KY
Daytona Marina and Development Site
Bassas Miami Prime Marine Site
Miami River South Florida Marina and Development Site
Eau Gallie Yacht Basin, FL
Laughlin Bay Marina, NV
Eagle River Marina, WI
Heavy Industrial Site, Miami River
SE Marina and Resort
Norview Marina, VA
Available Exclusive Marina Offerings
(please contact us with your criteria. We have other confidential marinas)
Midwest Marine Dealership for Sale Sales and Service | Price: $789,000
- Successful Full Service Marine Dealership
- Great Location / Territory
- 250± Inside Storage Spaces
- New Dock Sales & Service / Used Boat Brokerage
- Authorized Dealer – New Boat Sales
- Turnkey Business – Large Customer Base with Great Following
- Excellent Cash Flow and Upside Make this Acquisition a Viable Investment
Midwest Full Service Marina | Price $6.9mm
- One of the largest service & storage facilities in the area
- 81,000 sq ft heated storage; 40,600 sq ft cold storage
- 100% occupied with waiting list. Plenty of excess acreage to add more storage buildings
- 39.45 +/- acres (an additional 23+/- acres available for an additional price)
- Great cash-flow and upside makes this acquisition a viable investment
Chesapeake Bay Full Service Marina | Price: $7,600,000
- Owner Financing Possible with the Right Terms & Conditions
- Successful Full Service Marina; One of the Largest on Chesapeake Bay
- Over 400 WET / DRY SLIPS
- 250 +/-Outdoor Storage Spaces, Boat Sales, Service, Fuel, Ships Store
- Great Cash-flow & Upside makes this Acquisition a Viable Investment
North Carolina 153 Slip Marina & Fuel Farm | Un-Priced
- Successful, impeccably maintained facility
- 153 slips for vessels up to 60′ | 1,000′ +/- transient dock for vessels up to 175′ | Total 7,000 +/- linear feet of dockage
- Direct ICW deep water access | Minutes to the Atlantic Ocean Convenient for vessels heading north or south
- Above-ground gas & diesel fuel tanks | Hi-volume fuel dispensers with recently replaced lines
- Pumpout facility | 30, 50 & 100 amp metered electric service | Cable High speed WiFi | Laundry | Restroom & showers
This marina offers gorgeous views & pristine facilities. It is convenient to a number of popular coastal tourist destinations. Two neighboring waterfront restaurants are located steps from the docks. Marina guests are minutes away from picturesque historic towns, full grocery stores, great dining, shopping, beaches, & numerous world-class golf courses.
10% Cap Rate Full Service Wisconsin Award Winning Marina | Price: $3.16mm
- A full-service marina with multiple awards. Best in its class!
- 96 wet slips & dry storage at full capacity with a waiting list
- 27,600 sq ft inside storage, & 25,000 sq ft outside storage
- Approx. acreage is 8.11 +/- in fee simple which includes a 1.6 +/- acre expansion lot recently purchased with the intension of adding a 30,000 sq ft dry storage building. Dry storage is at full capacity.
The marina offers the only full-service facility in the area: winterizing, fiberglass repair, mechanical & marine systems service & repair, hull & deck repairs, accessories & equipment installs. There is a complete parts department, one of the largest marine ship stores north of Milwaukee, a boater’s lounge with kitchenette, washer & dryer, & five offices. Equipment & tools have a roughly $1mm replacement cost & include a 55T Travelift, a 30,000# Travelift yard trailer, & a 2,500# Travelift jib crane.
10% Cap Rate Full Service Maryland Marina and Boatyard | Price: $2,000,000
The marina is a working boatyard with 50 protected slips and a very successful boat repair facility. It has a great cash flow at around 10% cap rate. The marina (for sale) consists of “two” parcels on about 2.65 acres: (1) the marina/boatyard (453 Deale Road) – (2) the waterfront residence cottage (455 Deale Road), currently rented out; It could be an owners residence (as it once was). Price: $2,000,000 for these two parcels. The boatyard features a 20 ton open end Travel lift and a 20 ton hydraulic trailer as well as a 7500 lb. boat forklift. It offers yacht repairs including full painting, hull, engine, mechanical, electrical and plumbing services for boats.
9.5% Cap Rate TN Marina | Additional Campground, Rental Home a& Vacant Land Available Price: $2mm
The marina is a destination vacation spot on Lake Norris, with calm water ideal for water sports. It offers an array of full services, a campground, 3 floating homes, and a private residence with 80’ of lake frontage. The marina has great upside by developing the 6 vacant acres, increasing mooring lines, and adding 24 approved slips (14’ x 38’ each), a new store, and a visitor center. The marina encompasses 2 acres of land, 13 acres of harbor rights, and 3.8 acres of licensed shoreline. It has 10 dry storage spaces, 106 wet slips, 50 buoys, and is at roughly 87% occupancy. Most of the slips are covered. Income sources include: slips, mooring, dry storage, campground, ship store, and a patio bar with a liquor license; located close to town on the Big Creek area of Norris Lake.
The property includes the following parcels:
- Marina (2+/- acres fee simple plus roughly 13 acres TVA lease): $2,000,000
- Lakefront House (0.3 +/- acres w/80’+/- lake frontage): $300,000
- Two Vacant Lots (.2 acres each): $100,000 ($50,000 each)
- Campground (2+/- acres): $150,000
- Vacant Land (6+/- acres): $150,000
SE FL Marina and Retail Center Near Palm Beach | Un-priced
- 10-minute walk to the beach, 45-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport.
- Upland: 1.5 acres (Fee Simple)
- Submerged Land: 2.84 acres (DEP Lease)
- Revenue Sources include dockage, trailered boat storage for up to 22 boats, retail/office/restaurant tenants, mini-storage, 77 +/- Wet slips
- Deep water approach just off the ICW, with the deepest channel on the waterway. 8-10’ at approach and 7-10’ at docks.
Ask us about our rebate programs for buyers and sellers. We assist with financing.
Over a dozen years of successful marine sites closings!
To receive an NDA please contact: George Ash, Vice President | Simply Marinas
Marina investment advisor and lender | Real Estate Finance, MIT
Simply Marinas: International Marina and Waterfront Investments Advisors and Lender