Discover Boating wants your boating success stories
Posted on 20 November 2008
As part of a public relations effort to promote the boating lifestyle, Discover Boating is looking for first-person testimonials.
Manufacturers and dealers are being asked to pass along interesting stories shared by their customers. These stories can then be passed on to the media to show how people continue to enjoy boating despite the economy. For example:
• How and why did they get started in boating?
• Did their desire for making memories on the boat outweigh the expense?
• How has boating impacted their relationship with family and friends?
• Have they developed romantic relationships because of boating?
• How have boaters adapted to the current economic climate to keep their boating lifestyle?
Send stories and feedback to Kelly Kaylor at