Schedule released for boatbuilding training courses
Posted on 20 March 2013
ProBoat E-Training released its list of online courses for the spring.
They are designed for professional boatbuilders to enhance their skills, or those of their employees, in boatbuilding, design, repair, marine surveying, marina and boatyard operation and business management. Each course is presented by marine professionals who work in the industry.
Some spring classes include:
• Rhino for Marine Designers
• Intro to Marine Electrical Systems, Part One
• Intro to Marine Electrical Systems, Part Two
• Designing Yacht Interiors (Introduction)
• Color-Matching Gelcoat
• Load Capacity and Flotation
• Propeller Selection for Boats and Small Ships
• The Marine Survey Report
• The Marine Survey Report Practicum
• Tech for Trainers
Click here for more about ProBoat E-Training and click here to visit the Open House.