SIMPLY MARINAS | OUR SALES MAKE WAVES
Catch the marina market wave.We have a large number of local and international buyers as well as funds working with us and closing on deals.
The Premier Marina Sales Broker: WWW. SIMPLYMARINAS.COM | 8 Marinas Sold in 2012; 2 Under Contract| 2012 Deal Maker in the Daily Business Review. Handled over 45 marina transactions. local and international network of buyers | Outstanding Marketing | Funding Sources | Results
Check out our article in Marina Dockage on "Tips on Selling a Marina"
Join me at LinkedIn: A. Michelle Ash| Member of over 15 Marina Groups
Please Scroll Down To View Some of Our Marina Listings
Fort Pierce Marina, Apartments, Residence, and Retail
· REO Purchase Opportunity - Deep Water Protected Direct Ocean Access Marina with Multi-family Component
· Approximately 1.43 Gross Acres - 210 feet of Water Frontage along Fort Pierce Inlet
· 39 Income Producing Boat Slips; Convenience Store with Restaurant; 12 Income Producing Multi-Family Units; Residence
· Riparian Rights for possible expansion of approximately 44 Boat Dock Slips
· Significant Upside for Restored Occupancy
· Future Opportunity for Mixed-Use Waterfront Development
Simply Marinas is pleased to offer the REO acquisition opportunity of Fort Pierce Inlet Marina, located in St. Lucie County among the retail and residential corridor along US Highway A1A between Seaway Drive Bridge and Blue Heron Boulevard. With direct ocean access just minutes from deepwater leaving the historic Fort Pierce Inlet, this marina offers the rare combination to acquire a mixed-use waterfront development with 12 income producing apartment units, a single-family residence, a commercial building, and a 39 unit wet slip marina, not to mention riparian rights for possible expansion by approximately 44 slips. Currently under bank ownership, there is significant upside for new ownership to restore occupancy for immediate return, and long-term opportunity for future development into an institutional class, mixed-use waterfront development. With Intracoastal frontage and direct access to Hutchinson Island and the Indian River Lagoon, world-class fishing, white powder beaches, and truly resort style yachting, this investment is perfect for an owner/investor operator.
Garden Cove Marina and Buzzard Restaurant; Two Residential Lots and Three Commercial Lots (Can be Sold Separately).
Unique opportunity to own a successful cash flowing turnkey business in highly desirable Key Largo on the Oceanside. The business includes a marina and restaurant on 1.39 acres. The marina has 14 wet slips with riparian rights that accommodate boats to 44' in size, and 122 dry racks for 35' boats. There is a limited service boatyard, fuel, and used boat sales. The restaurant is an extremely popular dining spot among both locals and tourists, offering a casual lunch and dinner menu. It has an SRX liquor license. It has 64 indoor seats and 85 outdoor seats, all waterfront. The marina and restaurant combined are priced at $4,200,000. The three commercial lots on Overseas Highway are vacant and can accommodate a mixed use building, 8400SF in size. The site is ideal for a cafe, offices, and/or boat storage. It is permitted for light commercial use and apartments. The three lots are priced at $450,000. The sale includes 2 additional residential lots, 6,000 sq. ft. each, priced at $150,000 each. Owner financing possible with the right terms and condition
Garden Cove Marina is located in Key Largo, Florida in the world famous resort destination of the Florida Keys. The facility can be found on the ocean side of the Keys at Mile Marker 106 of the Overseas Highway (US 1) which stretches the length of the Keys. It is approximately 55 miles from Miami International Airport and 105 miles from Key West. By boat, it is less than one mile out to Garden Cove which provides immediate access to the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean and world renowned fishing. It is also located just a few miles north of the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
MANGROVE MARINA, TAVERNIER, FL
$2M Assumable Mortgage, Owner May Take Second
Great Cashflow and Upside
· Approximately 14.15 Gross Acres
· Ideal Upper Keys location with Proximity to Miami-Ft Lauderdale-Palm Beach Metropolis
· 103 Wet Slips (plus 22 Transient)| 96 Dry Rack and 40 Yard Storage Spaces
· Barriers to Entry based on Location and County Regulated Development Ordinances
· Significant Upside via Professional Marina Management & Improvements
· $2M Assumable Mortgage; Owner May Take a Second.
Westport Marina, Denver, NC
9% Caprate | Great Upside | Possible Owner Financing
TOP OF CLASS FULL-SERVICE FRESH WATER MARINA WITH DRY STORAGE FOR MORE THAN 700 BOATS ON 16.41 +/- ACRESGREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN ESTABLISHED AND SUCCESSFUL MARINA WITH SOLID FINANCIALS AND GREAT UPSIDEROOM FOR ADDITIONAL DRY STORAGEINTEREST FROM RESTAURANT GROUP IN A 2,500SF BUILDABLE WATERFRONT RESTAURANT SPACETHE CLOSET MARINA ON LAKE NORMAN TO CHARLOTTE WITH ACCESS TO OVER 62,000 BOATERS ON LAKE NORMAN, ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE LAKES FOR BOATING
Full-Service Fresh Water Marina with 550 +/- feet of Frontage on Lake Norman, NC
Approximately 16.41 Gross Acres; including 1.75+/- underwater588+/- Income Producing Boat Slips (13 Wet & 575 Dry); plus 131+/- Outside Dry Rack & 200+/- Trailer Spaces2011 NOI of $790,059, which represents an 8.32% Cap Rate at 80% Occupancy & Current FinancialsPro Forma estimated $3M in Potential Gross Revenue and $950,000- in NOI at 90% Occupancy Rate
Skull Creek Marina, Hilton Head, SC, Bank Owned
-FEE TITLE OWNERSHIP OF 1.6 ACRES OF LAND AND PERMITTED WATER RIGHTS TO 20.25 ACRES
- IMMEDIATE DEEP-WATER ACCESS
- OFFERING INCLUDES: Operating boat yard, a 1,760 SF administration building, 700 SF dock house, showers & restrooms, laundry facilities, vending, and a fuel dock.
- BOAT SLIP PERMITS:
- Existing (166) wet slips, with 7,273 linear feet; 85, or 3,883 linear feet have been sold on a 99-yr land lease
- Includes Permit for additional 3,340 linear feet (approx. 71 slips) of future dockage (pilings already installed)
- The marina has a significant upside due to its location and specifically due to the fact that other marinas in the area have most slips sold and being resold and they are within resort facilities.