Role and Responsibilities
The Applications Engineer will report to the Applications Engineering Manager and will serve as the primary technical resource for Seakeeper retrofit and OEM applications in the Northeast, Great Lakes and West Coast. This individual will assist the sales team and CSIC network with installations and new model integration, and will assist the Applications Engineering department in developing and improving the technical resources that serve to support the entire Seakeeper team.
- Serve as technical point of contact for sales team, CSICs, and OEMs in the Northeast, Great Lakes, West Coast.
- Organize/perform Field Testing.
- Aid Applications Engineering Team in development of technical sales literature.
- Work with CSIC partners in building refit case studies.
- Perform vessel inspections and communicate with OEM partners in further building database of vessels compliant with Seakeeper-developed installation techniques.
- Perform initial vessel inspections for refit opportunities.
- Assist sales team at boat shows/events, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have 2-5 years related technical or engineering experience, preferably in the marine industry.
- Knowledge of marine systems and boat manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D CAD (Rhino or SolidWorks preferred).
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Must have a valid passport, with availability for up to 25% travel (domestic and international).
- Must be aligned with the values of the company which include result oriented, collaboration, diversity and inclusion, integrity and trust.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have superior customer service skills.
- Must have superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be professional, responsive, resourceful, flexible, well organized, and maintain a positive work attitude.
- Must be able to work independently, maintain filing systems and basic databases, gather and analyze information skillfully, and the ability to make sound, timely, and accurate judgment while supporting reasoning for decisions.
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL – USA (Preferred)
California, MD – USA
Mohnton, PA – USA
44425 Pecan Court Ste 151
California, MD 20619