Customer Service & Technical Support
Vetus and Maxwell America, leading suppliers of innovative marine product solutions throughout North and South America is looking for a Customer Service and Technical Support person with prior marine technical experience.
Vetus and Maxwell America, based in Baltimore, MD, manufactures and distributes a wide range of marine products including bow thrusters, hatches, ventilation products, and exhaust components as well as a full range of windlass and anchoring solutions.
Position: Customer Service and Technical Support
The successful candidate must possess:
- • Strong knowledge of marine equipment and marine environment
- • Marine engine experience a plus but not required
- • Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Proficient computer skills
- • Ability to handle stressful situations with tact
- • Detail oriented with excellent follow-through
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Technical support for Vetus and Maxwell products.
- • Assist with Boat Show Management
- • Attend boat shows and other off site events as needed.
- • Assist with customer pricing, availability and order inquires.
- • Sales support and training
- • Competitive Salary
- • Group Health & Dental Plan
- • Life & Disability Insurance.
- • 401K
- • Paid leave.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Fax resumes to: 410-712-0985