Experienced Yacht Broker Wanted
BALTIMORE BOATING CENTER – A Chesapeake Bay established brokerage seeks Experienced & Energetic Broker!
We are growing… and expanding our Team! We are looking to add one experienced (and energetic) broker that is a motivated, hard working individual with strong communication and computer skills, enjoys working with people and has a passion for boating. We offer training and support for a fun and rewarding career at our established, family owned, Full Service Marina and Brokerage.
Our ideal candidate:
• Must be capable of professional sales presentation and possess good listening, prospecting, negotiating, and closing skills
• Prospecting for sales opportunities from referrals and previous clients, and have a good base of boating friends for networking
• Listing of boats/yachts from initial contact, to market analysis of boat and confidence to advise sellers what they need to do to get the boat sold
• Capable of managing entire sales process from initial contact – to sea trial – to delivery
• Candidate should have boating experience, and have a knowledge of operating different boats
• Willing and able to work weekends and travel to boats shows
• Good customer follow up with heavy emphasis on customer satisfaction
• Keep website up to date with boat inventory, specials and promotions
• Full Time position available (part time may be considered- must be weekends)
We offer competitive pay/commission, health care benefits, paid vacation, great work environment, and excellent advertising and promotions year round for lead generating to support all of our efforts.
Please email Resume to email@example.com and feel free to call Brenda Wilmoth cell phone 443-415-1337
Visit our website – Check us out … we are working hard… selling boats…. And having fun!