Field Service Technician – Quick USA, Inc.
Quick USA, Inc. is a leading importer and manufacturer of high quality equipment for the recreational marine market. We are actively looking to expand our technical department with a Field Service Technician that can supervise installation procedures and troubleshoot common problems, whether installation or warranty related. This position will require extensive domestic and international travel; candidate must have a valid passport or the ability to obtain one.
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Handle calls and other communication concerning our products responsively, tactfully and diplomatically
- Answer product questions including features, benefits, installations, appropriate sizing of products, interaction with other products within the applications, etc.
- Working in conjunction with outside installers/dealers to ensure that installation procedures are rigorously followed.
- Working closely with boat builders, end users and sales teams
- Evaluation of proposed system designs to ensure optimal performance and proper installation
- Provide product recommendations to aftermarket, trade and OEM clients
- Minimum 7-10-year experience on the field as a marine electrical/mechanical technician
- Proven troubleshooting skills and use of effective problem solving techniques
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of competitor’s products and ability to compare them to our offerings.
- Boating experience
Quick has a world-wide reputation for quality products and outstanding customer service. Product categories include: Windlasses, Thrusters, Gyro Stabilizers, Water Heaters, Battery Chargers, and LED Lights. The successful candidate must demonstrate a solid knowledge and have hands-on experience in all the above-mentioned categories. This position offers a competitive salary based on experience.
Serious applicants should contact: Filippo Bovio at email@example.com / cell. 305-525-9408