General Manager-Power Products, LLC
Lenco Marine (A Power Products LLC Company) in Stuart, FL is hiring a General Manager for their team reporting to the Division President of Global Marine/Industrial.
Lenco Marine, Inc, is a division of Power Products, LLC, with its brands Ancor®, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Lenco, Marinco®, Mastervolt and ProMariner designs and manufactures a broad product portfolio of electrical components and power management systems for the marine, Recreational Vehicle, Emergency Vehicle, Specialty Vehicle and Industrial markets
Business Contribution: The General Manager will lead the Lenco Marine business in Stuart, Florida. The role will have responsibility for the daily operations of the business as well as long term strategic growth of the brand.
The Lenco Marine General Manager is accountable for creating, executing and achieving the Power Products Global Marine Division vision and strategic business plan, delivering profitable growth and creating shareholder value at Lenco Marine. Central to this role is leading a high performance organization, dedication to growing the Lenco Marine brand and delivering innovative products to the recreational marine industry. The role will also implement growth strategies in adjacent product lines and new technologies with new customers/channels.
Location: Stuart, FL
Reports to: Division President of Global Marine/Industrial
Direct Reports: Lenco Marine Management Team
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Optimistic, action-oriented professional with the highest standards of integrity and ethical behavior.
- Minimum 15 years business leadership experience in recreational marine and/or recreational vehicle markets, with at least 5 years in a GM or P&L role. Prefer at least 5 years as a VP/ Director of Sales or Marketing.
- Ability to attract and build a team, passionate for the industry and focused on delivering business results.
- A proven track record of results against established revenue and P&L targets.
- A people leader and change agent, able to tap the creative energies of all employees in order to achieve the vision.
- A bias for building long term industry partnerships and superior customer relationships; being cognizant of their role as the Lenco Marine brand steward within the industry.
- Financially competent with P & L management experience. Strong business acumen. Analytical and numbers oriented, exhibiting a preference for management by fact in the decision making process.
- Executive presence, confident and poised at all levels.
- Articulate and transparent “open book” communicator.
- Commitment to 20-30% travel or as needed.
- Entrepreneurial acumen within a publicly or privately held corporation with revenues of at least $100M.
- Socially aware and emotionally composed, exhibiting empathy, tact and savvy in the perspectives and opinions of others.
- Proficiency in implementing strategies through a variety of channels and sales organizations, both direct and agencies. Experience selling to and building relationships with industry buying groups.
- A collaborative, hands-on manager, eager to embrace innovative ideas from others to develop creative solutions.
- Courage and conviction, willing to challenge the status quo in pursuit of growth priorities and customer requirements.
- International market awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields. MBA a plus.
- Computer, Microsoft Office and systems literacy.
A background check and drug test is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with our company.