Hydraulic Boat Lift Sales Technician-Midwest Industries
Midwest Industries, Inc, the makers of ShoreLand’r boat trailers and ShoreStation waterfront equipment is currently seeking applicants for a HYDRAULIC BOAT LIFT SALES TECHNICIAN position.
- The hydraulic boat lift sales technician will have a high level of technical and sales knowledge of the system. They will be able to quickly and accurately diagnose issues both onsite and over the phone, and provide a subsequent solution. They will also be responsible for developing a dealer network and growing sales in a designated territory. They will need to possess and display a high level of professionalism and comply with company communication standards. Will need to be proficient with basic computer skills such as outlook, word, excel, etc.
- Will provide on-site assistance and support during installations as necessary.
- Be available via cell phone at all times to provide phone support on technical / installation related inquiries.
- Will travel to jobsite locations as needed to assess and repair any issues or malfunctions.
- Will only provide ASSISTANCE and will make it clear that the contractor is responsible for providing barge and other equipment necessary for heavy lifting and placement of product.
- Will research, identify, and develop dealer network within a designated territory both through face to face visits, online research, and phone calls.
- Will deliver product as necessary.
- Will write thorough and detailed reports on any repairs or service calls to help factory further improve potential product defects.
- An extensive amount of travel on short notice will be required.
- Company vehicle
- Enclosed Trailer (lockable)
- For storing product and hauling for delivery / show setups
- Necessary Tools
- Spare Parts for Overhead Lift repairs or shortages
- Hoses, Wiring Harness, Key Fobs, Controllers, Pump Boxes, Hardware
- Cell phone, computer, printer and other required office equipment
Successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate willingness and ability to learn and use company systems and software to fulfill position responsibilities. Must be able to work in a team environment. Travel is required with this position.
Excellent wage and benefit package. Background Checks and Pre-placement physical including drug screen required. Apply in person or contact: MIDWEST INDUSTRIES, INC., Human Resource Manager, 122 E State Hwy 175, Ida Grove, Iowa 51445-1140. (712-364-3365) or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.