Marine Service Technician Wanted
The Singleton Marine Group Yacht Center is currently seeking experienced and qualified Service Technicians for our Yacht division. Dealership is located on Lake Lanier north of Atlanta and is located within 5 miles of over 5000 wet slips.
This candidate must be capable of troubleshooting and repairing various systems commonly found on larger vessels. It is both a shop oriented and a field service position in which technician visits client boats daily to perform repair and maintenance work.
- • Diagnose and repair marine engines, transmissions, sterndrives, v-drives and vessel systems
- • Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform repairs.
- • Ability to operate all standard service tools plus electrical testing equipment.
- • Ability to work with detailed information under considerable time limitations and minimal supervision.
- • Excellent communication and listening skills.
- • Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- • Candidate must be self-motivated and organized.
- • Minimum of 5 years experience required
- • Mercruiser, Volvo, and Crusader gas engine experience required
- • Volvo, Cummins, and Detroit Diesel experience a plus
Employees are required to provide their own hand tools.
STANDARD EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- • Excellent Pay Scale
- • Paid Vacation
- • Paid Holidays
- • Health Insurance
- • Dental Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • Relocation Assistance
Please send resumes to email@example.com