Marketing Support Specialist
Imtra Corporation is a leading importer and manufacturer of high quality equipment for the Recreational & Commercial Marine, Oil and Gas, Wind Energy and Weather Instrumentation markets. We are actively looking to expand the team that is responsible for creating and maintaining awareness for our brands and products in these markets.
We are seeking a creative and energetic marketer with a strong digital skillset to help us develop and execute our marketing objectives. The ideal candidate will be adept at content generation and graphic design, with a solid understanding of what drives the various digital platforms.
This new role requires an extremely creative, analytical and well written individual who is self-motivated and deadline driven. Working in our New Bedford, MA headquarters, you will be working closely with all departments including Marketing, Sales and Product Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- • Collaborate with the Marketing Team on print, email and web campaign design and execution.
- • Creatively maintain website and associated database to enhance product presentation and drive direct consumer sales.
- • Manage all social media programs with primary responsibility for content generation and monitoring the effectiveness of these programs.
- • Generate email marketing campaigns targeted to decision makers for our products.
- • Coordinate and assist with the production of Public Relations content to on-line and print media sources designed to promote Imtra in the global marketplace.
- • Work with our Sales and Product Management Teams to produce compelling collateral materials.
- • Be able to determine what content, calls to action and other search engine content will drive interest for Imtra products.
Our company is a significant operator in various markets, with an excellent reputation for quality products, outstanding marketing, top notch sales support and unmatched customer service. We have a strong company culture where “fit” is critical in all hires. We look for self-starters with strong work ethics, a positive attitude and the understanding of how to have fun while working hard. Integrity, honesty and an inherent sense of accountability are expected traits. The successful candidate will be assertive, energetic, possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate a high level of professionalism when completing assigned tasks.
Desired Qualifications include:
- • Above average computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
- • Experience working successfully in team environments
- • Excellent communication (written and verbal), planning, and organizational skills
- • A bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred
Interested parties should submit their resume with a cover note to email@example.com.