Production Coordinator / Sales / Purchasing / Service Manager – Invincible Boat Company
Invincible Boat Company, based in Florida, is seeking a qualified Liaison between our Production and Sales departments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and successful team!
- • Sales support at boat shows and walk in customers for inside sales.
- • Follow all current production, service and warranty protocols, while continuously developing and implementing updated protocols in order to improve efficiency.
- • Responsible for all warranty and service related claims.
- • Responsible for material purchasing related to the sales and production of custom boat building.
- • High proficiency in Microsoft based applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook
- • Working knowledge of Intuit QuickBooks with emphasis on highly detailed purchase orders
- • Oversee individuals responsible for quality control as well as the warranty and service departments.
- • Responsible for delivery and final walk through of completed boats to customers.
- • In charge of in water sea trials during all boat shows.
Applicants will be required to show their approach to a high paced marine manufacturing environment given the above criteria. Applicants must be able to communicate and describe the detailed boat manufacturing process from start to finish, identifying the key steps in the manufacturing process and what is entailed to organize each procedure together for the finished product.
To apply, please send resume in confidence to: Myra Ravinet at email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.invincibleboats.com.