Sales Account Coordinator-Regal Marine, Orlando, Florida
Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for a motivated individual who is interested in an exciting opportunity in sales for our Orlando plant. The Sales Account Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day processing, payment, and communication of dealer orders. Additionally, this position will be responsible for handling communication between the dealerships and the sales department, assisting the regional sales managers, and helping with customer visits, boat shows and other events. The ideal candidate will master the Regal Boats product line and processes in order to assist the Sales team in exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide administrative and office support to the Sales department, Regional Sales Managers and Account Managers.
- Assist with all aspects of communication and coordination for a specific group of dealers related to boat orders.
- Enter and edit orders to include dealer discounts, promotional discounts, and any other appropriate line items.
- Review boat paperwork before submitting to accounting for final invoicing.
- Determine and secure payment for all boats shipped in an assigned group.
- Provide general assistance to dealers regarding pricing, availability, specifications, programs, etc.
- Be prepared to take on additional varied responsibilities as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone and organizational skills.
- Computer competency in Microsoft Office as well as general computer skills.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexibility to adjust in a sales environment with changing responsibilities.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced sales environment.
- Sales aptitude.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and decorum at all times.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for boating.
- Administrative/Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Boating experience and background – Regal brand knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced software skills.
- Inside sales or retail sales experience – 3 years preferred.
- Bilingual – fluency in Spanish is preferred.
Regal is a stable, family-owned and operated company in Orlando with an outstanding reputation for treating our team members as our most valuable assets. We are known worldwide for producing luxury performance boats. We offer an excellent benefit package. Please email resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. We invite you to learn more about Regal Marine by visiting us on the web at family.regalboats.com