Senior Manager of Business Development, MPS-BRP
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Lead the MPS network strategy through effective prospecting, recruiting, training and on-boarding
- Create, lead, inspire, coach and develop a high performing team of Business Devlopment Managers (BDMs)
- Lead network of the future initiatives, including but not limited to network coverage optimization efforts, the definition and implementation of Regional Action Plans and OEM Action Plans and other projects
- Collaborate with MPS Sales team and Go-To-Market Manager to create and execute business development-related initiatives identified in the Regional Action Plan (RAP) and OEM Action Plan (OAP)
- Improve customer service experience with targeted dealers through diagnostic and action plan implementation
- Manage retail environment improvement projects with select dealers
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- In multi-line environments, increase share of wallet by establishing and implementing OEM and dealer-specific plans that positively influence growth and overcome obstacles to generate increasedengagement with our partners
- Lead, mobilize and develop a high performing BDM team by defining clear priorities, communicatingexpectations, providing consistent, effective strategic and tactical work direction, support and coaching
- Deliver on MPS Network Optimization objectives through effective and rigorous prospecting and recruiting efforts in high potential markets to sign new dealers willing to commit to the Evinrude value proposition and long-term growth plan
- Collaborate and communicate closely with Business Development Managers, Go-To-Market Manager, Sales Directors, District Sales Managers, JPS Team, OEM Sales Team and Network Development team to define and effectively execute regional tactics that achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with OEMs and their sales managers to optimize Evinrude and OEMs’ networks to maximize returns for both organizations
- With the key stakeholders, define and evolve network training curriculums including, but not limited to, BRPTI training, product/sales training and Certification program
- Provide a premium new dealer on-boarding experience that will sustain an exceptional customer service experience throughout the new dealer on-boarding process and address any concerns or barriers.
- Elevate network competencies and continually upskill dealer and OEM network, demonstrating increased mindshare and training completion year over year
- Administer and execute to all related Business Development governance to ensure departmental alignment. Ensure proper follow-up on deliverables, arrange business meetings, conduct market visits, present the Evinrude Value Proposition and review profit opportunities with prospective key stakeholders
- Propose new initiatives and process improvements to enhance performance efficiency and productivity ofthe MPS Value Proposition and overall MPS Network Optimization strategy
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Seven (7) or more years of relevant experience in sales or business development, preferably in the marine or powersports industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. MBA preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to demonstrate extensive understanding of dealership operations as well as strong financial management skills
- Ability to collaborate, work effectively and lead a variety of individuals in a team settings
- Tolerance to ambiguity and a strong level of flexibility/adaptability
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Excellent analytical, consultative, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills