Service and Warranty Manager-Invincible Boats
South Florida’s premier builder of high quality offshore center console fishing boats is growing due to the great demand for our products.
We are looking for an experienced Service and Warranty Manager to join our team. Candidates should have at least three years of experience in the marine industry. As we are primarily a “Factory Direct, Semi-Custom” builder the person in this position will work directly with our clients, sales team and production departments.
Manage the scheduling, costing and completion of the Service and Warranty process. Be the main point of customer contact for boats requiring service or warranty work and replacement parts.
- Perform customer walk-throughs of incoming Warranty and Service boats.
- Create Warranty and Service Work Orders, get costs for all work and get approval for all work to be done.
- Schedule Warranty and Service work both on-site and off-site.
- Place PO’s for special order parts for Service and Warranty.
- Work with Production Supervisors to assure that warranty boats are repaired properly and billed for correctly.
- Perform customer walk-throughs of work in process when required.
- Communicate with customers regarding status of their boat.
- Perform Final Deliveries of Warranty and Service boats.
- Provide continuous feedback on recurring warranty issues and assist in resolving these on boats in production.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org