Service Writer, Savannah, GA-Hinckley Yachts
- Communicate with customers, act a liaison between company and customer.
- Assisting Service Manager with management of storage boats, transient and off-site service call for sail and power ranging in size of 25’ to 60’.
- Generating work orders, distributing to crew and managing process.
- Assisting Service Manager in writing new work estimates as required.
- Assisting Service Manager in coordinating work schedule with trades.
- Reviewing daily timesheets and entering in system.
- Review and edit work order billing pro formas for invoicing.
- General sales assistance for boat shows and other marketing events.
- Travel off-site for boat inspection and estimates.
- Exceptional customer service skills with past experience.
- Computer skills a must and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Minimum of 2yrs in marine industry possessing strong knowledge in sailboats and sailboat terminology.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of powerboats and power terminology.
- Strong marketing and sales skills a plus.
- Works well individually without minimal direction and as a team member.
Join the Hinckley Team and receive the following benefits:
Health, Dental and Vision
Short Term Disability
To apply, e-mail your cover letter and resume to HinckleyHR@hinckleyyachts.com