Spyder Business Manager-BRP
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To contribute directly to the growth of BRP’s Spyder business
- Opportunity to positively impact the dealer network
- To work with a team of dedicated and passionate people
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the relationship with the dealer for Can-Am Spyder
- Implement and manage rider education program, logistics, and agreements
- Improve consumer journey by implementing dealer action plan
- Propose and address problems that limit Spyder business growth
- Work with the existing District Sales Manager to achieve sales objectives
- Monitor & track dealer KPIs and assume accountability
- Liaison between community and dealer network
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of successful field or retail sales experience, preferably within the Powersports or Automotive industry
- Strong business acumen and ability to demonstrate extensive understanding of dealership operations and retail environment
- Ability to react quickly and make purposeful strategic business decisions
- Excellent analytical, consultative, interpersonal, organizational and communication (both oral & written) skills.
- Tolerance to ambiguity and strong level of flexibility/adaptability.
- Extensive travel & occasional week-ends required.
Four different positions are available in different areas:
- Spyder Business Manager Virginia. To apply : https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BRP2&cws=1&rid=3939
- Spyder Business Manager East Central Texas. To apply : https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BRP2&cws=1&rid=3945
- Spyder Business Manager. To apply: https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BRP2&cws=1&rid=3944
- Spyder Business Manager Based in Atlanta or surroundings. To apply: https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BRP2&cws=1&rid=3949
The selected candidate must reside within their assigned market.