Technical Call Center Agent-BRP , Sturtevant, WI
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-sides and all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude outboard engines, ROTAX jet propulsion systems and motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- BRP is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorized recreational vehicles and powersports engines. We offer people an equal opportunity to find not just a job, but the chance to build a career.
- We offer an exciting, fast paced opportunity to work hands on with our products in the field
- We offer opportunity for significant travel within the US in this role.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technical Call Center Agent is our dealer and OEM networks first line of contact for all technical troubleshooting challenges and warranty claims assistance as well as for information on the Self Help tools.
Your role includes:
- The opportunity to provide high quality technical and warranty support of Rotax marine engine and jet drive systems as well as Evinrude and Johnson product to our dealer and OEM networks via phone and case management
- The ability to positively impact our consumers by providing technical product information and issue resolution updates to our Consumer Experience team, who are working directly with the consumer. We share a common goal of customer satisfaction.
- The opportunity to positively influence our product quality by quickly identifying and reporting issues through our quality improvement process
- The ability to educate and support our network on the self-help tools on BOSSWeb: Case Management, Community and BRPTI as well as develop content for our Knowledge Center
- Occasionally support the assembly line technicians in diagnosing and repairing engines set aside during production
- Grow your product knowledge and, if interested, be part of the select few responsible to teach our Technical Training classes.
- Participate in improving the quality of support given to our OEM/dealers by identifying solutions to tools, processes and procedures
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associates Degree or higher in a technical, business or communications field;
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in the technical troubleshooting and repair of marine power sports products. Marine experience is required;
- Current JPS & Evinrude technical training certifications or must certify within 120 days of hire date;
- Good administrative skills and proficient with computers and Office suite software;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication as well as proper phone etiquette skills is required;
- Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills;
- Must function well in a team environment but also be capable of working independently as needed;
- Possess a good understanding of the current marine industry, including our product and that of our major competitors;
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition;
- Ability to effectively manage time & activities by proper focus on priorities;
- The ideal candidate will thrive to progress into a Field Technical Service Representative role involving travel up to 80% as well as possible relocation;
- Additional languages (French or Spanish) a plus.
Interested? Please apply here.